Sun Techno Worldwide – your friendly & first hand contact point towards your sheet metal processing & fabrication needs. Tools for turret punch presses & bending tools for press brakes are a speciality. Loaded with knowledge of tooling applications & coupled with tooling availability for several existing machinery manufacturers, we supply highly reliable tools in stipulated time frames.
Punch Press tools
Punch Press tools are supplied globally & suitable for all CNC punch presses. Thick turret of Amada type, Trumpf & Murata style tools are the most popularly sold punch press tools. Reliability, on time deliveries, very economically priced are some of the notable key features.
Press brake OR bending tools
Press brake OR bending tools are a speciality where application requirements even for specific parts/components. Also compatibility with your existing press brakes is of utmost importance. We supply the right tooling for the right use, to enable customers get value for money.
Machines offered are :
1. Press Brakes (bending machines)- available both in NC & CNC range from 40 Ton onwards & in lengths from 1600 mm to 6000 mm. These come with robust construction, extremely dependable as production machines. Also, with a choice of CNC controllers.
2. Shearing machine – to shear from sheet thickness of 4 mm upwards & lengths ranging from 2500 mm onwards, these are strong & of heavy construction suitable for varied sheet metal fabrication customers. These are NC controlled with CNC option.
3. Hydraulic Iron Worker – A gem of a product & a workhorse ideal for processing structural steel like angles, C channels, flats, T bars, etc. Can perform operations like shearing, punching, corner cutting, notching, etc.
4. Tool Grinder – Turret punches & dies can be ground to sharpness with this automatic set up grinder. An ideal equipment to supplement the productivity of your production without having to outsource such a facility. Very user friendly with several attachments to take care of different types of punches & dies of various makes of sheet metal punch presses.
5. Rolling Machine – It is mechanical three rollers rolling machine that used for coiling armor plate into columnar materials. Because of the level of low rollers are not changed, it is very convenient to operate.
6. Used CNC Turret punch presses - A wide range of used (second hand) CNC turret punch presses can be made available. Ranging from Amada Coma, Pega, Vipros, EM's, to & including Finn Power, Trumpf, etc. all presses could be sourced at very reasonable costs with installation & commissioning in your factory.
Come, let Sun Techno Worldwide be a partner in your venture, while sharing the rich experiences & making your fabrication business a world-class one !